2022 Dues Renewal
We appreciate your dedication to the real estate industry and commitment in serving your clients to make home ownership a reality.
This notice is intended to alert all current Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS® members to the notice concerning the upcoming deadlines for VCCAR membership dues. Association dues is due and payable by January 3, 2022. Because latency in the remittance of the dues could affect your business, we wanted to make sure you were aware of this notice.
In addition to the dues, please be aware that terminated members will affect your membership beginning February 15th. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 805-981-2100.
Make your payment conveniently and safely online!
Dues Renewal Cost Example
REALTOR® Member Dues Example
$184.00 C.A.R. & REALTOR Action Assessment*
$185.00 NAR Allocation & Assessment
$148 REALTOR® Action Fund (RAF)** (optional)
$ 10 C.A.R. Housing Affordability Fund (optional)
- January 3: Dues renewal payments are due.
- January 19 - January 31: Unpaid invoices will now include a $50 late fee.
- February 1 - February 14: Unpaid invoices will now affect your membership status as a NON-MEMBER. A reinstatement fee will be added to your account. Reinstatement fees are $100 for REALTORS® and $150 for Designated REALTORS®.
- February 15: Remaining unpaid invoices will trigger member termination.
- March 1: Unpaid members will incur a $30 C.A.R. late fee. (Last day to pay without a C.A.R. late fee is Feb. 28, 2022)
Political contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes. Dues payments & assessments (Local Association, C.A.R., and N.A.R.) and contributions to “REALTOR® Action Fund” are not tax deductible as charitable contributions at the Federal level. Contributions to the C.A.R. Housing Affordability Fund are charitable and tax deductible to the extent allowable under both Federal and State law. Payments, excluding the portion of dues used for lobbying activities and REALTOR® Action Fund, may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Please consult your tax professional.
2022 Estimated Portion of Your Dues Used For Lobbying That Are Non-Deductible: $131.50.
NAR 29.18% $54.00
C.A.R. 42.12% $77.50
VCCAR 0.00% $ 0.00
* The REALTOR® Action Assessment ($69 of the $184) will automatically be deposited into CREPAC and/or CREIEC and for other political purposes. Those wishing to have their assessment entirely applied for more general political purposes may specify in writing, and it will be redirected to a different account instead of one of the dedicated California real estate PACs (CREPAC or CREIEC). Designated REALTORS® must pay the $69 REALTOR® Action Assessment for each licensee of that DR (as shown in the nonmember count), and the payment will be treated in the same manner as the REALTOR® Action Assessment for members.
** Make a difference by helping promote REALTOR® interests through the political process and designate an additional $148 or more to the REALTOR® Action Fund. $148 is the suggested additional voluntary contribution but you may give more, or less, or nothing at all. For additional information, please click here.
I agree that all arbitrations shall be governed by the California Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual. Available at https://www.car.org/marketing/clients/ethics/coesummery.