MLS NOW AVAILABLE FOR THOMAS FIRE HOUSING
When our community needs us, REALTORS® help. Here’s what we’re doing and here's how you can help!
To assist the fire victims find immediate housing VCCAR and CSMAR with our MLS provider flexmls® have developed a special category immediately available in our MLS called Thomas Fire Rentals.
Items of Importance
• This database will allow: room shares, temporary rentals, time shares, short term rentals, etc.
• If you have a rental already in "Rentals" in the MLS, it will not show up here. You will need to input that listing in Thomas Fire Rentals.
• Limited data will be allowed to be inputted without incurring a fine
• The data will only be available for 3 months (unless renewed)
IMPORTANT: This property type is a temporary emergency measure, and isn’t data shared with CARETS or CRMLS. It will allow entry of otherwise-prohibited rentals such as room rentals, home-shares, guest houses, etc.
LINKS AND MORE:
• Agents can frame this within their websites, copy and use the following:
• The public link to the Thomas Fire Rental properties (includes agent contact info on detail tab). https://link.flexmls.com/1atwuccx0tmq,20&p2=false
• Current rentals that includes the agent’s contact information (on the detail tab) https://link.flexmls.com/1atw4rdce84q,20&p2=false
Copy Rental Listing to Thomas Fire Rental Property Type
Share the Link with Everyone!
Please share the public link to the Thomas Fire properties. Please be aware it includes agent contact info on detail tab.
Step by Step Video Instructions:
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND LINKS
Great article in Realtor Magazine featuring our very own Matt Capritto.
Matt Capritto’s 87-year-old father, Tony, lost his home in Ventura, Calif., to the wildfires that are ravaging the southern half of the state, and now he no longer has a place to play his piano every afternoon. As difficult an experience as that was, Capritto, president-elect of the Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS®, didn’t feel the magnitude of the situation until he took his father to the post office to change his mailing address. “It just pushed me right over the edge,” Capritto says. “You can be numb to the process of all the things there are to do. Being in that post office, there were people who didn’t know if their homes were saved.” MORE
The Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS® is a professional trade association of nearly 2,000 licensed real estate agents in West Ventura County, which includes the cities of Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Santa Paula, Fillmore and Port Hueneme.
Our members abide by a strict code of ethics and have access to a wide variety of business services that are not available to non-REALTORS®. This gives them a competitive edge in the marketplace, enabling them to provide superior services to buyers and sellers of real property.
More information about the NFIP can be found on the NAR Flood Insurance page on REALTOR.org:http://www.realtor.org/topics/national-flood-insurance-program-nfip
NOW BEING HELD ON JANUARY 26, 2018 - $45 includes luncheon and parking.
|Event: 2017 Installation Luncheon
Date: JANUARY 26, 2018
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton, Mandalay Beach Oxnard
2101 Mandalay Beach Road
Oxnard, CA 93035
To Purchase Tickets: Click Here
NOTE: IF YOU HAD TICKETS FOR THE DECEMBER 8TH
Thank you Sponsors!